Thursday, May 9, 2013

Period Ping Pong

WARNING: Female things will be discussed


So you know how when women are around each other a lot, they can start to synch up their menstrual cycles?  Well in peri-menopause that morphs into Period Ping Pong.  My girlfriend Anne-Marie and I are racing to see who can stop menstruating first.

"I'll see your 23-day cycle and raise you a 15-day cycle!"

"Oh yeah?  Finished on Friday - started on Monday!  This is ON!"

"Diva Cup emptied 6 times!"

"Three super sized tampons - at the same time!"

"7 weeks since my last period!"

"Clots the size of toonies!"

What ever will we bond over when the bleeding stops?  Breast saggage? 

2 comments:

  1. Goin' on three months dry, darling'. It's not going to be pretty when/if it comes... :-S

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, too funny and sadly it's NOT too! I'm in a ping-pong stage now as well! Great, now I can further anxieties in leaving the house! >:|

    ReplyDelete