Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Hangover

When Rissa has stayed up too late the night before... like last night, Halloween... the next morning is... interesting.

Let's say that she is fragile.  She uses her frowny face a lot.  She grumbles.  She has been known to flop on the floor and emit a "Wailey, Wailey, Wailey!"  Traversing the space between the island and the cutlery drawer is too much for her. 

"Mummy... Mummy, could you please...?"

"Could I please what?"

"Could you please get me a spoon?" Pitiful labrador retriever eyebrows.

I look at her, I look at the cutlery drawer 6 feet away from her.  "No."

"But... but...  It's SO far and you're closer."

My snort of response was not delicate.

She then did her tribute to Charlie Brown over to the cutlery drawer and sadly retrieved the spoon.


Uploaded by on Dec 3, 2009
Fan Post.
CD:"A Charlie Brown Christmas"
Purchase CD/MP3: http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7271693
(c)1965, 2006 Fantasy/Concord

"It is very difficult to be me."

Bedtime should be sacrosanct.  Especially when Halloween falls on a school night.

*Anything here tickle your fancy?  Please vote for me as one of the 25 Best Mom Blogs - the button's on the top left.  You can vote once a day until Nov 16th!

No comments:

Post a Comment